Working With You On-Site
Not only do you need to comply with Regional Council and Local Authority conditions before construction begins, you will need to adhere to specific conditions during construction as well. These conditions are set in order to safeguard the environment while development is occurring.
We will work with your engineer or contractor to ensure:
- Your project is being managed in an environmentally safe way
- You are adhering to your Environmental Management Plan
- Your project complies with territorial, regional and national rules and standards
To get a thorough understanding of how we can help with your project during construction, get in touch with us today.
This service often involves:
- Surface and ground water quality sampling
- Soil infiltration rate testing
- Auditing of erosion and sediment control measures
- Reporting to and liaison with regional and district councils