Small Sites Program – Tailor Made Support
EnviroCo has developed a tailor-made program which aims to provide erosion sediment control (ESC) advice and support to even the smallest of residential and commercial sites.
The program aims to help you remain compliant and become part of the mission to improve the health and wellbeing of our environment.
With rates starting as low as $250 a month you are provided with support and engagement for the duration of the construction phase.
- Review of resource consents and Regional and District Plans
- Preparation and certification of Erosion and Sediment Control (ESC) Plans*
- Advice on current best practice environmental management.
- Monthly routine site inspections.
- Preparation of monthly environmental audit report.
- Monthly water quality testing for total suspended solids (TSS), turbidity, pH, temperature and visual clarity if required. Assessment of the potential for fugitive dust.
- Liaison with Regional Council and Territorial Authorities regarding compliance matters, e.g. hydrocarbon spill or an isolated non-compliant sediment discharge (up to a maximum of two hours per month).